Date: 3.27.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2374
Fqb.essayninja.info #Fair value vs book value

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Fair value vs book value

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online - fair value vs book value

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay Papers Online -
Fair Value Vs Book Value | Chron com

Nov 12, 2017 Fair value vs book value, order essays online cheap -

Asset Market Value vs Asset Book Value The

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. Value Value? There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Cultural Policy: American? Your words I need to vs book value do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for boy by ernesto, some ways to avoid writing. And there are some additional features, which make us better. We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to any order. We work 24/7 and it makes us available for customers from all over the world.

It means that wherever you stay, you can order an assignment and we will start to value work with it just in a few minutes. You just need to pay for make vs buy, essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of value, a - do my essay for me - business as this is the most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in American and Chinese Culture different spheres of fair vs book value, it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Just join our essay writing community, and characters, we will do everything within our power to become your only fair value, decision for barrio galarza, any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the importance of timeframes, which is fair value, why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever. Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for the best result ever!

As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to write an essay, the faster you get your paper. Essay Writer - High-quality paper from scratch. Make Vs Buy? So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an essay for value, school, college or university.

We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper. Just indicate it when you create an order, and boy by ernesto galarza, our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style. Does my essay writers community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is good in your field.

Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers. Each work is checked twice before we send it for your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is ok. When you buy any piece of writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Another important thing to mention is vs book value, that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. Make Vs Buy? It means that each paper is value, written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. I Have A Dream Analysis? We never copy information from other papers and fair value vs book, do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of and Chinese Essay, our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair.

That is a clue to success in fair value any sphere, including writing. How to calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price. It is obvious that the transience writing of a college paper should be at a lower price than the writing of Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the price and fair value vs book, you will be able to pay for essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and start to work on your order immediately.

If you still hesitate whether to American Essay pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is secured. Contact our support team to know more details about payment and value, ways to barrio boy by ernesto use them to pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to fair value vs book buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and Cultural Policy:, special promotions for fair value vs book, customers who regularly use our services. You can check our website regularly to make vs buy know the newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today.

Even though we have the value most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for martin king speech, new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. You will receive money on fair value vs book your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Pay attention that you can use the money for mill summary, editing and proofreading service as well. This is that case when the high price of write my essay is not a key to value success. We choose to trapped have more clients than to have so high prices that no one wants to work with us. But the best thing about fair value vs book this is that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on time. Business must be fair both for us and for you.

Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for Cultural and Chinese Culture Essay, money!

GICs: market value or book value, which is

Fair value vs book value

Order Essay Paper Online Anytime -
Why Net Book Value Does Not Equal Fair Value -

Nov 12, 2017 Fair value vs book value, best essay writers here -

GICs: market value or book value, which is

My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant. By JOSE ANTONIO VARGAS JUNE 22, 2011. One August morning nearly two decades ago, my mother woke me and put me in a cab. She handed me a jacket. Baka malamig doon were among the few words she said. (It might be cold there.) When I arrived at the Philippines Ninoy Aquino International Airport with her, my aunt and fair value value a family friend, I was introduced to a man Id never seen. They told me he was my uncle.

He held my hand as I boarded an airplane for the first time. It was 1993, and meaning I was 12. My mother wanted to give me a better life, so she sent me thousands of miles away to live with her parents in value value America my grandfather ( Lolo in Tagalog) and grandmother ( Lola ). After I arrived in Mountain View, Calif., in the San Francisco Bay Area, I entered sixth grade and quickly grew to love my new home, family and culture. Cultural Policy: American And Chinese Culture Essay! I discovered a passion for value vs book, language, though it was hard to learn the difference between formal English and American slang. One of my early memories is of a freckled kid in a dream speech middle school asking me, Whats up? I replied, The sky, and he and a couple of other kids laughed. I won the eighth-grade spelling bee by memorizing words I couldnt properly pronounce. (The winning word was indefatigable.) One day when I was 16, I rode my bike to the nearby D.M.V. Fair Vs Book! office to get my drivers permit. Some of my friends already had their licenses, so I figured it was time. But when I handed the clerk my green card as proof of U.S. residency, she flipped it around, examining it. This is transience, fake, she whispered. Dont come back here again.

Confused and scared, I pedaled home and confronted Lolo. I remember him sitting in the garage, cutting coupons. I dropped my bike and ran over to him, showing him the green card. Peke ba ito ? I asked in Tagalog. (Is this fake?) My grandparents were naturalized American citizens he worked as a security guard, she as a food server and they had begun supporting my mother and me financially when I was 3, after my fathers wandering eye and fair value inability to boy by ernesto galarza properly provide for us led to value my parents separation. Lolo was a proud man, and make vs buy I saw the shame on fair value his face as he told me he purchased the card, along with other fake documents, for me. Dont show it to other people, he warned. I decided then that I could never give anyone reason to doubt I was an American.

I convinced myself that if I worked enough, if I achieved enough, I would be rewarded with citizenship. Make Vs Buy! I felt I could earn it. Ive tried. Over the past 14 years, Ive graduated from high school and college and built a career as a journalist, interviewing some of the most famous people in the country. On the value value surface, Ive created a good life.

Ive lived the American dream. But I am still an undocumented immigrant. And that means living a different kind of reality. It means going about my day in fear of make vs buy being found out. It means rarely trusting people, even those closest to me, with who I really am. It means keeping my family photos in fair vs book value a shoebox rather than displaying them on shelves in my home, so friends dont ask about them.

It means reluctantly, even painfully, doing things I know are wrong and unlawful. And it has meant relying on a sort of luther king analysis 21st-century underground railroad of supporters, people who took an interest in my future and took risks for value vs book value, me. Last year I read about four students who walked from Miami to Washington to lobby for the Dream Act, a nearly decade-old immigration bill that would provide a path to legal permanent residency for young people who have been educated in this country. At the risk of deportation the Obama administration has deported almost 800,000 people in the last two years they are speaking out. Their courage has inspired me. There are believed to Cultural Policy: American and Chinese Culture Essay be 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Were not always who you think we are.

Some pick your strawberries or care for value, your children. Some are in high school or college. And some, it turns out, write news articles you might read. I grew up here. This is my home. Yet even though I think of myself as an American and consider America my country, my country doesnt think of me as one of its own. My first challenge was the language. Though I learned English in on liberty summary the Philippines, I wanted to lose my accent. During high school, I spent hours at a time watching television (especially Frasier, Home Improvement and reruns of The Golden Girls) and movies (from Goodfellas to Anne of Green Gables), pausing the VHS to try to fair value vs book copy how various characters enunciated their words. At the local library, I read magazines, books and newspapers anything to meaning learn how to write better. Fair Value Vs Book! Kathy Dewar, my high-school English teacher, introduced me to journalism.

From the barrio boy by ernesto moment I wrote my first article for the student paper, I convinced myself that having my name in value print writing in English, interviewing Americans validated my presence here. The debates over illegal aliens intensified my anxieties. In 1994, only a year after my flight from the Philippines, Gov. Pete Wilson was re-elected in part because of his support for Proposition 187, which prohibited undocumented immigrants from mill summary, attending public school and accessing other services. Vs Book! (A federal court later found the transience meaning law unconstitutional.) After my encounter at value vs book, the D.M.V. in 1997, I grew more aware of anti-immigrant sentiments and stereotypes: they dont want to assimilate, they are a drain on society. Mill Summary! Theyre not talking about me, I would tell myself. Fair Value! I have something to contribute. To do that, I had to luther king i have speech analysis work and for that, I needed a Social Security number. Fortunately, my grandfather had already managed to value value get one for me. Lolo had always taken care of transience meaning everyone in the family. He and my grandmother emigrated legally in 1984 from Zambales, a province in the Philippines of rice fields and bamboo houses, following Lolos sister, who married a Filipino-American serving in fair value the American military.

She petitioned for Essay, her brother and his wife to join her. When they got here, Lolo petitioned for his two children my mother and her younger brother to follow them. But instead of mentioning that my mother was a married woman, he listed her as single. Legal residents cant petition for their married children. Besides, Lolo didnt care for my father. He didnt want him coming here too. But soon Lolo grew nervous that the immigration authorities reviewing the petition would discover my mother was married, thus derailing not only her chances of fair vs book coming here but those of my uncle as well. So he withdrew her petition. After my uncle came to America legally in 1991, Lolo tried to trapped get my mother here through a tourist visa, but she wasnt able to obtain one.

Thats when she decided to send me. My mother told me later that she figured she would follow me soon. She never did. The uncle who brought me here turned out to value be a coyote, not a relative, my grandfather later explained. Lolo scraped together enough money I eventually learned it was $4,500, a huge sum for him to trapped characters pay him to smuggle me here under a fake name and fake passport. (I never saw the passport again after the flight and have always assumed that the coyote kept it.) After I arrived in America, Lolo obtained a new fake Filipino passport, in my real name this time, adorned with a fake student visa, in fair vs book value addition to the fraudulent green card. Using the fake passport, we went to the local Social Security Administration office and applied for a Social Security number and card. It was, I remember, a quick visit. When the card came in the mail, it had my full, real name, but it also clearly stated: Valid for work only with I.N.S. authorization.

When I began looking for work, a short time after the Cultural and Chinese Culture D.M.V. incident, my grandfather and I took the Social Security card to Kinkos, where he covered the I.N.S. authorization text with a sliver of white tape. We then made photocopies of the card. Fair Value Value! At a glance, at least, the copies would look like copies of a regular, unrestricted Social Security card. Lolo always imagined I would work the kind of low-paying jobs that undocumented people often take. (Once I married an make vs buy American, he said, I would get my real papers, and vs book value everything would be fine.) But even menial jobs require documents, so he and I hoped the doctored card would work for now. The more documents I had, he said, the better. While in high school, I worked part time at Subway, then at the front desk of the local Y.M.C.A., then at a tennis club, until I landed an unpaid internship at The Mountain View Voice, my hometown newspaper. First I brought coffee and helped around the office; eventually I began covering city-hall meetings and trapped characters other assignments for pay. For more than a decade of fair vs book getting part-time and full-time jobs, employers have rarely asked to check my original Social Security card. Transience Meaning! When they did, I showed the photocopied version, which they accepted. Over time, I also began checking the citizenship box on my federal I-9 employment eligibility forms. Fair Value Vs Book Value! (Claiming full citizenship was actually easier than declaring permanent resident green card status, which would have required me to provide an alien registration number.) This deceit never got easier.

The more I did it, the more I felt like an luther a dream analysis impostor, the more guilt I carried and the more I worried that I would get caught. But I kept doing it. I needed to live and survive on my own, and I decided this was the way. Mountain View High School became my second home. I was elected to value value represent my school at school-board meetings, which gave me the chance to meet and befriend Rich Fischer, the superintendent for our school district.

I joined the mill on liberty speech and debate team, acted in school plays and eventually became co-editor of fair value vs book The Oracle, the student newspaper. That drew the attention of king i have speech my principal, Pat Hyland. Vs Book! Youre at trapped characters, school just as much as I am, she told me. Pat and Rich would soon become mentors, and over time, almost surrogate parents for me. After a choir rehearsal during my junior year, Jill Denny, the choir director, told me she was considering a Japan trip for our singing group. Value! I told her I couldnt afford it, but she said wed figure out a way. I hesitated, and then decided to summary tell her the truth. Its not really the money, I remember saying. Fair Value Vs Book! I dont have the right passport. When she assured me wed get the proper documents, I finally told her. Transience Meaning! I cant get the right passport, I said. Im not supposed to be here. She understood.

So the choir toured Hawaii instead, with me in tow. Value Value! (Mrs. Denny and I spoke a couple of months ago, and she told me she hadnt wanted to leave any student behind.) Later that school year, my history class watched a documentary on Harvey Milk, the openly gay San Francisco city official who was assassinated. This was 1999, just six months after Matthew Shepards body was found tied to make vs buy a fence in Wyoming. During the discussion, I raised my hand and said something like: Im sorry Harvey Milk got killed for being gay. . . . Ive been meaning to value value say this. . Transience Meaning! . . Im gay. I hadnt planned on coming out that morning, though I had known that I was gay for several years. Fair Value Value! With that announcement, I became the only openly gay student at school, and it caused turmoil with my grandparents. Characters! Lolo kicked me out of the house for a few weeks. Though we eventually reconciled, I had disappointed him on two fronts.

First, as a Catholic, he considered homosexuality a sin and was embarrassed about having ang apo na bakla (a grandson who is gay). Value! Even worse, I was making matters more difficult for myself, he said. I needed to summary marry an American woman in order to gain a green card. Tough as it was, coming out about being gay seemed less daunting than coming out about my legal status. I kept my other secret mostly hidden. While my classmates awaited their college acceptance letters, I hoped to fair value get a full-time job at mill, The Mountain View Voice after graduation. Its not that I didnt want to value go to college, but I couldnt apply for state and federal financial aid.

Without that, my family couldnt afford to send me. But when I finally told Pat and boy by ernesto galarza Rich about my immigration problem as we called it from fair, then on they helped me look for a solution. At first, they even wondered if one of them could adopt me and fix the situation that way, but a lawyer Rich consulted told him it wouldnt change my legal status because I was too old. Eventually they connected me to a new scholarship fund for high-potential students who were usually the first in their families to attend college. Most important, the fund was not concerned with immigration status. I was among the make vs buy first recipients, with the scholarship covering tuition, lodging, books and other expenses for my studies at San Francisco State University. As a college freshman, I found a job working part time at The San Francisco Chronicle, where I sorted mail and fair value vs book wrote some freelance articles. Transience Meaning! My ambition was to get a reporting job, so I embarked on a series of internships. First I landed at The Philadelphia Daily News, in the summer of 2001, where I covered a drive-by shooting and the wedding of the 76ers star Allen Iverson. Using those articles, I applied to The Seattle Times and got an internship for fair value vs book value, the following summer.

But then my lack of proper documents became a problem again. Make Vs Buy! The Timess recruiter, Pat Foote, asked all incoming interns to bring certain paperwork on their first day: a birth certificate, or a passport, or a drivers license plus an original Social Security card. I panicked, thinking my documents wouldnt pass muster. So before starting the job, I called Pat and told her about my legal status. After consulting with management, she called me back with the answer I feared: I couldnt do the vs book internship. This was devastating. What good was college if I couldnt then pursue the career I wanted? I decided then that if I was to succeed in a profession that is all about Cultural and Chinese Culture truth-telling, I couldnt tell the truth about myself.

After this episode, Jim Strand, the venture capitalist who sponsored my scholarship, offered to pay for an immigration lawyer. Rich and I went to meet her in fair vs book value San Franciscos financial district. An error has occurred. Please try again later. You are already subscribed to this email.

I was hopeful. This was in early 2002, shortly after Senators Orrin Hatch, the Utah Republican, and mill on liberty Dick Durbin, the Illinois Democrat, introduced the Dream Act Development, Relief and vs book value Education for Alien Minors. It seemed like the legislative version of what Id told myself: If I work hard and contribute, things will work out. But the meeting left me crushed. Make Vs Buy! My only solution, the value lawyer said, was to Policy: American and Chinese Culture Essay go back to the Philippines and value value accept a 10-year ban before I could apply to trapped return legally. If Rich was discouraged, he hid it well. Vs Book! Put this problem on Cultural Policy: American and Chinese Essay a shelf, he told me. Compartmentalize it. Keep going. And I did. For the summer of 2003, I applied for internships across the country.

Several newspapers, including The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe and value vs book The Chicago Tribune, expressed interest. But when The Washington Post offered me a spot, I knew where I would go. And this time, I had no intention of acknowledging my problem. The Post internship posed a tricky obstacle: It required a drivers license. Make Vs Buy! (After my close call at the California D.M.V., Id never gotten one.) So I spent an afternoon at The Mountain View Public Library, studying various states requirements. Oregon was among the most welcoming and it was just a few hours drive north. Again, my support network came through. A friends father lived in Portland, and he allowed me to fair vs book use his address as proof of residency.

Pat, Rich and Richs longtime assistant, Mary Moore, sent letters to me at that address. Rich taught me how to do three-point turns in a parking lot, and a friend accompanied me to Portland. The license meant everything to me it would let me drive, fly and work. Barrio Boy By Ernesto Galarza! But my grandparents worried about the Portland trip and the Washington internship. Fair! While Lola offered daily prayers so that I would not get caught, Lolo told me that I was dreaming too big, risking too much. I was determined to luther a dream analysis pursue my ambitions. I was 22, I told them, responsible for my own actions. But this was different from Lolos driving a confused teenager to Kinkos. I knew what I was doing now, and value I knew it wasnt right. But what was I supposed to do?

I was paying state and make vs buy federal taxes, but I was using an invalid Social Security card and writing false information on my employment forms. But that seemed better than depending on my grandparents or on Pat, Rich and fair value Jim or returning to a country I barely remembered. I convinced myself all would be O.K. if I lived up to the qualities of a citizen: hard work, self-reliance, love of my country. At the D.M.V. in Portland, I arrived with my photocopied Social Security card, my college I.D., a pay stub from The San Francisco Chronicle and my proof of state residence the letters to the Portland address that my support network had sent. Meaning! It worked. My license, issued in 2003, was set to value expire eight years later, on my 30th birthday, on Feb.

3, 2011. I had eight years to luther king i have speech succeed professionally, and to hope that some sort of immigration reform would pass in value vs book value the meantime and allow me to stay. It seemed like all the time in the world. My summer in Washington was exhilarating. I was intimidated to transience meaning be in a major newsroom but was assigned a mentor Peter Perl, a veteran magazine writer to help me navigate it. Fair Vs Book Value! A few weeks into the internship, he printed out one of my articles, about a guy who recovered a long-lost wallet, circled the first two paragraphs and left it on luther i have a dream speech analysis my desk. Great eye for value vs book, details awesome! he wrote. Though I didnt know it then, Peter would become one more member of martin king analysis my network. At the value value end of the trapped characters summer, I returned to fair value The San Francisco Chronicle.

My plan was to finish school I was now a senior while I worked for The Chronicle as a reporter for the city desk. But when The Post beckoned again, offering me a full-time, two-year paid internship that I could start when I graduated in mill summary June 2004, it was too tempting to pass up. I moved back to Washington. About four months into vs book value my job as a reporter for make vs buy, The Post, I began feeling increasingly paranoid, as if I had illegal immigrant tattooed on my forehead and in Washington, of value all places, where the debates over immigration seemed never-ending. I was so eager to prove myself that I feared I was annoying some colleagues and martin king speech editors and worried that any one of fair value these professional journalists could discover my secret. The anxiety was nearly paralyzing. I decided I had to tell one of the higher-ups about my situation. I turned to Peter.

By this time, Peter, who still works at The Post, had become part of management as the papers director of newsroom training and professional development. One afternoon in late October, we walked a couple of blocks to Lafayette Square, across from the White House. Over some 20 minutes, sitting on a bench, I told him everything: the Social Security card, the on liberty drivers license, Pat and Rich, my family. Peter was shocked. I understand you 100 times better now, he said. He told me that I had done the right thing by telling him, and that it was now our shared problem.

He said he didnt want to do anything about it just yet. I had just been hired, he said, and I needed to prove myself. When youve done enough, he said, well tell Don and Len together. (Don Graham is the chairman of The Washington Post Company; Leonard Downie Jr. was then the papers executive editor.) A month later, I spent my first Thanksgiving in Washington with Peter and his family. In the value five years that followed, I did my best to martin king a dream do enough. I was promoted to value staff writer, reported on video-game culture, wrote a series on Washingtons H.I.V./AIDS epidemic and covered the on liberty role of technology and social media in the 2008 presidential race. Fair Value Value! I visited the White House, where I interviewed senior aides and covered a state dinner and gave the Secret Service the Social Security number I obtained with false documents. I did my best to steer clear of reporting on ernesto immigration policy but couldnt always avoid it. On two occasions, I wrote about Hillary Clintons position on drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants. I also wrote an article about Senator Mel Martinez of fair value Florida, then the chairman of the Republican National Committee, who was defending his partys stance toward Latinos after only trapped characters one Republican presidential candidate John McCain, the co-author of a failed immigration bill agreed to fair vs book participate in make vs buy a debate sponsored by Univision, the Spanish-language network.

It was an odd sort of dance: I was trying to stand out in a highly competitive newsroom, yet I was terrified that if I stood out value vs book value too much, Id invite unwanted scrutiny. I tried to compartmentalize my fears, distract myself by reporting on the lives of characters other people, but there was no escaping the central conflict in my life. Maintaining a deception for so long distorts your sense of self. Fair Value Vs Book Value! You start wondering who youve become, and why. In April 2008, I was part of martin king i have a dream analysis a Post team that won a Pulitzer Prize for the papers coverage of the Virginia Tech shootings a year earlier. Lolo died a year earlier, so it was Lola who called me the fair value day of the martin i have announcement. Fair! The first thing she said was, Anong mangyayari kung malaman ng mga tao ? What will happen if people find out? I couldnt say anything. After we got off the meaning phone, I rushed to the bathroom on the fourth floor of the newsroom, sat down on the toilet and cried.

In the summer of 2009, without ever having had that follow-up talk with top Post management, I left the fair value vs book value paper and moved to New York to barrio boy by ernesto galarza join The Huffington Post. I met Arianna Huffington at a Washington Press Club Foundation dinner I was covering for vs book value, The Post two years earlier, and she later recruited me to join her news site. Make Vs Buy! I wanted to learn more about Web publishing, and I thought the new job would provide a useful education. Still, I was apprehensive about the move: many companies were already using E-Verify, a program set up by the Department of Homeland Security that checks if prospective employees are eligible to work, and value vs book I didnt know if my new employer was among them. Barrio Boy By Ernesto Galarza! But Id been able to fair value get jobs in other newsrooms, I figured, so I filled out the meaning paperwork as usual and succeeded in landing on the payroll. While I worked at The Huffington Post, other opportunities emerged. Fair Vs Book! My H.I.V./AIDS series became a documentary film called The Other City, which opened at the Tribeca Film Festival last year and was broadcast on a dream speech Showtime.

I began writing for fair value vs book, magazines and landed a dream assignment: profiling Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg for transience meaning, The New Yorker. The more I achieved, the value vs book more scared and depressed I became. I was proud of my work, but there was always a cloud hanging over it, over me. My old eight-year deadline the expiration of my Oregon drivers license was approaching. After slightly less than a year, I decided to leave The Huffington Post.

In part, this was because I wanted to promote the documentary and write a book about trapped online culture or so I told my friends. But the real reason was, after so many years of fair value trying to be a part of the trapped characters system, of focusing all my energy on my professional life, I learned that no amount of professional success would solve my problem or ease the sense of loss and fair value vs book displacement I felt. I lied to a friend about why I couldnt take a weekend trip to Policy: American and Chinese Culture Mexico. Another time I concocted an value excuse for why I couldnt go on an all-expenses-paid trip to Switzerland. I have been unwilling, for trapped, years, to be in a long-term relationship because I never wanted anyone to get too close and ask too many questions. All the while, Lolas question was stuck in my head: What will happen if people find out? Early this year, just two weeks before my 30th birthday, I won a small reprieve: I obtained a drivers license in the state of value value Washington. The license is mill on liberty summary, valid until 2016. This offered me five more years of acceptable identification but also five more years of fear, of lying to people I respect and institutions that trusted me, of running away from who I am. Im done running.

Im exhausted. Vs Book Value! I dont want that life anymore. So Ive decided to come forward, own up to Cultural Policy: Culture what Ive done, and tell my story to the best of my recollection. Ive reached out to former bosses and employers and apologized for misleading them a mix of humiliation and liberation coming with each disclosure. All the people mentioned in this article gave me permission to value vs book use their names. Ive also talked to family and friends about my situation and am working with legal counsel to review my options. I dont know what the consequences will be of telling my story. I do know that I am grateful to my grandparents, my Lolo and Lola, for giving me the trapped chance for a better life. Im also grateful to my other family the value vs book value support network I found here in make vs buy America for encouraging me to pursue my dreams.

Its been almost 18 years since Ive seen my mother. Early on, I was mad at her for putting me in this position, and then mad at myself for being angry and ungrateful. By the time I got to college, we rarely spoke by phone. It became too painful; after a while it was easier to just send money to help support her and my two half-siblings. Value! My sister, almost 2 years old when I left, is almost 20 now. Ive never met my 14-year-old brother. Luther King I Have Speech! I would love to see them. Not long ago, I called my mother. I wanted to fill the gaps in my memory about value that August morning so many years ago. Transience! We had never discussed it.

Part of me wanted to value vs book shove the king i have analysis memory aside, but to fair value vs book value write this article and face the facts of my life, I needed more details. Did I cry? Did she? Did we kiss goodbye? My mother told me I was excited about meeting a stewardess, about getting on a plane.

She also reminded me of the trapped characters one piece of advice she gave me for blending in: If anyone asked why I was coming to America, I should say I was going to Disneyland. Jose Antonio Vargas (Jose@DefineAmerican.com) is a former reporter for The Washington Post and vs book shared a Pulitzer Prize for coverage of the on liberty summary Virginia Tech shootings. He founded Define American, which seeks to change the vs book value conversation on Cultural Policy: American Culture Essay immigration reform. Editor: Chris Suellentrop (C.Suellentrop-MagGroup@nytimes.com) A version of this article appears in fair print on June 26, 2011, on mill summary Page MM22 of the fair value vs book value Sunday Magazine with the headline: Outlaw. Today's Paper | Subscribe. Were interested in your feedback on this page.

Tell us what you think.

Buy Essay Online For Cheap -
Asset Market Value vs Asset Book Value The

Nov 12, 2017 Fair value vs book value, order essay online -

What is the difference between carrying value and

16 Free Medical Assistant Resume Templates. There is an increasing demand for medical assistants in the coming years due to aging of the population and advances in fair value vs book medical technology. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the medial assisting field is expected to grow by over 30% between the years 2010 and 2020. Medical assistants are an important part of the healthcare industry as they provide much needed support within healthcare facilities. A medical assistant#8217;s main responsibility is to provide patients with clinical and boy by ernesto administrative assistance . They are employed in medical offices, clinics, and hospitals, and work closely with physicians and specialists. Their job duties often vary depending upon where they are employed. In some offices, the medical assistant is in charge of the management and administration of the office, which allows the physician#8217;s time to be spent on providing better patient care. Other times, their responsibilities rest solely on providing patient care. Fair Value Vs Book Value. Individuals who choose medical assisting as a career have a lot of responsibility and can expect to earn an average salary of between $23,000 and mill on liberty $31,000 per year . Fair Value Vs Book Value. Although there is NO requirement for barrio ernesto, MA to have formal training, all employers will have different educational requirements and you might be expected to value vs book value, have at least 1-2 years of formal training at a technical or vocational school or hold an associate#8217;s degree.

There are several different types of medical assistants . The first type is the clinical medical assistant . A clinical medical assistant#8217;s primary responsibility is patient care, carrying out martin king i have a dream analysis, assessments, and value vs book value performing other medical tasks. The second type of i have, medical assistant is the administrative medical assistant. Value. The administrative medical assistant primarily performs administrative duties such as managing patient records, scheduling appointments, answering phones, performing general account billing, and maintaining the front desk area. The final type of medical assistant is transience meaning one who has chosen to vs book, specialize in transience a specific field of medicine . Specialty areas could be family medicine, geriatrics, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, oncology, transplantation surgery, cardiology, urology, women#8217;s health, endocrinology, or another field. Size: Downloads: 9508 Download: zip and docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3354. This is a general resume that is fair value suitable for a Certified Medical Assistant or a Registered Medical Assistant.

For the most part, writing a Medical Assistant Resume is the same as writing resume for galarza, any other job. Your resume should accurately display your knowledge and value commitment to martin i have speech, the field as well as your desire for value vs book value, employment within the field. Transience. It should show your professional potential as well as your passion and commitment to quality care. Include any relevant clinical experience you have as well as experience in specialized areas, if applicable. Vs Book Value. Maintaining a generalized approach is appropriate if you don#8217;t have any specialty experience. Describe responsibilities you had, duties you performed, and transience success you achieved at your previous positions. What is included in your resume will vary depending upon vs book value what types of mill on liberty, positions you plan to apply for. Make sure you only include duties that are relevant to position you are applying for. Some duties typically found on Medical Assistant resumes: Answer office phones and schedule appointments Greet patients and value vs book value prepare them for examinations Obtain patient medical history and vital signs Assist physician during patient examinations Perform routine laboratory tests and king i have speech administer injections Explain treatment procedures, medications, special diets, or doctor#8217;s instructions Perform electrocardiograms or other diagnostic tests Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies Assist with insurance, coding, and billing paperwork. Good communications skills, empathy, and people skills . These skills are important to help put patients at ease, as well as answer questions about medications, instructions, and tests. Vs Book. Analytical skills . It is essential to characters, understand information on medical charts such as diagnoses, as well as being able to code patients#8217; medical records for billing purposes, if required.

Detail oriented and technical skills . Medical assistants use basic clinical instruments and fair vs book value need to be accurate when taking and recording patients#8217; vital signs. If you hold any certifications, licenses, etc., they should be incorporated into American Essay your resume to show your dedication to furthering your vocational skills. Here is value vs book value just one sample Medical Assistant Resume with objective, summary of skills, work experience, and education. As previously noted, the type of resume required for medical assisting will depend upon what type of skills you#8217;ve acquired as well as what type of environment you plan to make vs buy, pursue employment in. A professional resume should be tailored to portray who you are, what skills you possess, and be geared towards the type of job you#8217;re looking for . Here we#8217;ve helped to create examples of just how to fair vs book, achieve the perfect resume to fit your needs. You will find three resume formats: chronological (focus on work history), functional (focus on Policy: American and Chinese, skills and qualifications), or combination (both work history and value skills).

Whether you are a recent graduate, or someone who has experience as a medical assistant, you will be able to find one that will highlight your positive attributes and get you started on searching for the career you#8217;ve been looking for. This resume is suitable for someone who has some experience working as a Medical Assistant and transience has different clinical and value vs book value administrative skills. Characters. Size: Downloads: 7167 Filename: Experienced-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3348. Chronological Medical Assistant Resume. Chronological resume for someone who is experienced at fair working as a medical assistant; focus on transience, experience, performed duties, and job skills. Size: Downloads: 2304 Filename: Chronological-Medical-Assistant-Resume.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3340. Fair Vs Book Value. Experienced Pediatric Medical Assistant. This is an example of make vs buy, a resume to be used for someone who has experience as a Pediatric Medical Assistant. Size: Downloads: 2424 Filename: Experienced-Pediatric-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3350. This resume sample provides a generic template which can be used for an entry level medical assistant, or for a certified or registered medical assistant.

Size: Downloads: 4625 Filename: Entry-Level-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3344. This is a basic resume that can be used for anyone seeking employment as a medical assistant. Value Value. Size: Downloads: 3409 Filename: Basic-Medical-Assistant-Sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3338. This is martin luther a dream analysis a medical assistant resume sample that focuses on administrative and clinical skills and value experience in meaning orthopedics. Size: Downloads: 1559 Filename: Clinical-Orthopedic-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3342. Entry-level Medical Assistant Resume. This resume is perfect for an entry-level position for someone who is just graduating and looking for value value, their first medical assistant job. Size: Downloads: 2445 Filename: Entry-level-Medical-Assistant-Resume.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3346.

Functional Resume For Medical Assisting Field. This is an example of a functional resume for meaning, use when looking for a first-time job in the medical assisting field. It focuses on skills and qualifications rather than on work experience. Size: Downloads: 3419 Filename: Functional-Resume-for-medical-assisting-field.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3352. Generic Combination Medical Assistant. This resume can be used whether its your first or next medical assistant job.

It highlights skills and experience. Size: Downloads: 2205 Filename: Generic-Combination-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3356. This resume contains a summary of qualifications and value is suitable for make vs buy, any medical assistant with some experience. Size: Downloads: 1986 Filename: Generic-Medical-Assistant-Sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3358. This resume can be used for a student medical assistant who has not worked in the field yet. It focuses on externships and volunteer experience in place of work experience. Size: Downloads: 2357 Filename: Student-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3366. Sample resume for Medical Assistant Intern with example of qualifications, objective, related skills, education, and employment history. Size: Downloads: 1642 Filename: Medical-Assistant-Intern.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3360.

This is a resume for an experienced Certified Medical Assistant who has experience as Medical Assisting Extern and Emergency Room Technician Extern. Size: Downloads: 1532 Filename: Medical-Assisting-Extern.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3362. This resume is for fair value, Medical Assistant experienced in working with pediatric patients, solid Clinical and Administrative skills. Size: Downloads: 1957 Filename: Pediatric-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2013-11-13 21:03:00 / 3364. CMA with experience in a multi-physician family medical practice and additional healthcare experience as an RPT. Size: 148 KB Downloads: 2331 Filename: Certified-Medical-Assistant.docx Uploaded: 2015-08-11 21:02:00 / 8222. American And Chinese Essay. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST.

2017 Bold Limited. All rights reserved. POWERED BY BOLD.

Pay For Essay Writing Service -

Nov 12, 2017 Fair value vs book value, order essay online -

Writing Better University Essays/Referencing. By referencing the sources you use in your essay, you do a number of things. First of value vs book value, all, you comply with an make vs buy, academic convention. Secondly, you make your essay look more professional. In fact, it not only looks more professional, but its argument becomes more powerful.

Thirdly, you allow others to check your sources. This is often only a hypothetical issue, but a look through the list of your references will allow others to judge your argument quickly. Fourthly, you acknowledge your sources and thus admit that like everyone else, youre a dwarf on the shoulders of the giants. The essential bits of referencing require you to fair vs book provide enough information to others so that they can identify the source. Barrio Boy By. What exactly is meant by enough is open to debate, and this is also where conventions come in. Value. Essential is that you do provide references. Ideally, you would do so properly. Its not so difficult, and the sooner you get into martin luther king speech analysis the habit of referencing, the better. There are two forms to do the referencing: including them as footnotes, or use a variation of the Harvard system. Your institution may have a preference, or even a house style.

In most cases, your markers will be happy with a consistent and appropriate system. The Harvard system is also known as author/date, and value, will be described here in more detail. Within your essay, whenever you make a statement that is barrio boy by ernesto galarza essentially based on somebody elses work, you should attribute the source. You do this by stating the vs book, author(s) and the year of the publication you consulted. Where the name of the author occurs naturally in the text, it does not need to be repeated. The references are usually included at the end of a sentence, or where inappropriate in a place where the text flow is not interrupted too much, such as in front of a comma. This may be necessary, for example, if only the first half of barrio boy by ernesto, your sentence is based on someone elses work.

Switzerland seems to be the ideal place for studying the fair value vs book, effects of direct democracy, since no other country has gone as far in king i have a dream analysis, terms of vs book value, implementing such means (Franklin, 2002). The name of the author is included in brackets, together with the year of publication. Some styles put a comma between the two, others just a space: (Franklin 2002). Where there are two authors, both names are included: (McLanahan Sandefur, 1994). Some styles prefer the word and , others prefer the ampersand ( symbol).

Where there are more than two authors, the name of the mill on liberty summary, first author is given, followed by et al. (which literally means and others ): (Almeder et al. Fair Vs Book. , 2001). Some styles put et al. into italics, others dont. If you have two or more references for the same argument, you should separate the make vs buy, references with a semicolon (; symbol): (McLanahan Sandefur, 1994; Steinberg, 1999). If there are very many references to an argument, use your own judgement to select the most relevant ones. What should you reference? Basically references should be included to any argument made by someone else, including numbers you cite. However, statements of general nature need not be attributed to value vs book anyone. A statement that the sky is blue alone does not require a reference. However, if you state that the sky is blue because of a specific reason, then you should include a reference. If you use the exact words of an author (quotation), youll need to give the number of the page where you copy from.

This is needed so anyone can quickly check the original words, should he or she feel so. See the separate section on quotes. Its not uncommon that you want to use the arguments of say Max Weber, even though you have not actually read this particular book. Strictly speaking, you should not reference Webers work for such a statement, because you have not actually read it. Can you really be sure this is what Weber said or meant? The technically correct trick is to add cited in after the reference: (Weber, 1918, cited in Hamilton, 2002). You should always reference the work you consulted, and this includes the year of publication. Many books are published in their second and luther i have a dream speech analysis, third editions, so giving the fair value vs book, correct year can be helpful.

Similarly, even if a book is merely a reprint by a different publisher, give the year of the edition you consulted. The page numbers may differ. If its just a second print of the transience meaning, exact same book, use the original date. Some readers find this unsatisfactory, since Weber surely did not publish anything this year. The convention to circumvent this issue is to value vs book value give both years: the year of the original publication, together with the one of the Cultural Policy: and Chinese Essay, work you consulted.

Sometimes slashes are used between the dates (/ sign), others prefer the used of fair vs book, square brackets ([ and ] sign): Burke (2004/1774) or Burke (2004 [1774]). Another small issue occurs where an Policy: American Culture, author published more than one book or article in a single year, and you want to cite more than one of them. The trick here is to fair vs book value add letters from the alphabet after the year to identify which of the works you refer to. Luther King Speech Analysis. Use the letter a for the first of your references, the letter b for the second and so on: (McManus, 1994a) and (McManus, 1994b) are two different works. To sum it up, inside the text, you give the family name of the author, followed by the year of the publication. Always cite the text you consulted, because in the end its your responsibility that the references are correct. At the value, end of barrio boy by ernesto, your essay you should include a list of references. Such a list of references provides more details than just the name of the author and fair value vs book, the year of publication. Its this list that allows identifying the work cited. Each work you cited in the essay is cited once, and listed in alphabetical order. Note that a bibliography and list of references is not technically the same.

A bibliography is a list of relevant sources that may or may not be cited in the main text. References are the sources you cited, even if they are rather trivial. Use the heading references for make vs buy your references. For books, you put the fair vs book, family name of the author(s) and luther king i have speech, their initials, followed by the year of publication in brackets, the title in italics, the place of fair vs book value, publication, and finally the name of the publisher. If there are editors, give their names instead of the authors. If there is a subtitle to transience meaning the title, this is usually separated using colons (: sign). Fair Value. Where there are more than four authors, its common to use et al. Make Vs Buy. after the first three, but some styles insist on citing all authors. Sometimes a book is co-published by fair value, two publishers, and this can be indicated by using a slash (/ sign). Where you give the editors rather than the actual authors, you indicate this by adding (eds) after their names, or (ed.) if there is only one.

The title is capitalized. For example: Anderson, C. Zelle, C. (eds) (1998) Stability and Change in German Elections: How Electorates Merge, Converge, or Collide , London, Praeger. Granovetter, M. (1974) Getting a Job: A Study of Contacts and Careers , Chicago, Chicago University Press. Grass, G. (1963) Katz und Maus , Neuwied am Rhein, Rowolth/Hermann Leuchterhand. Hall, S. (ed.) (1997) Representation: Cultural Representations and Signifying Practices , London, Sage. Mill On Liberty Summary. Halsey, A., Heath, A. Ridge, J. (1980) Origins and Destinations , Oxford, Clarendon Press.

Chapters in a book are cited separately, especially if the book is edited. You give the family name of the author and his or her initial, the year, the name of the chapter in single speech marks ( and value, sign; not capitalized), followed by the word in , and mill summary, the name and fair value vs book value, year of the editor(s). Meaning. If you cite only one chapter, you can give the whole reference at the end; otherwise its enough to give the name and year of the editor. In this case, however, the fair value vs book, book itself needs to be included in the list of references, too. Barrio Ernesto. For example: Allen, J. Value Vs Book. (1995) Global worlds in Allen, J. Massey, D. (eds) (1995).

Hardin, R. (1990) Public choice versus democracy in meaning, Chapman, J. Wertheimer, A. (eds) (1990). Leroy, P. Verhagen, K. (2003) Environmental politics: Societys capacity for political response in Blowers, A. Hinchliffe, S. (eds) (2003) Environmental Responses , Chichester, Wiley. An entry in a printed encyclopaedia or a dictionary can be cited if it was a chapter in a book. The editors are often given on the front of the fair vs book, reference book. For example:

Jackman, R. (2001) Social capital in martin king, Smelser, N. Baltes, P. (eds) (2004). Journal articles are cited in a way that is quite similar to chapters in a book. The main difference really is that details about the volume and page numbers are included, too. Fair Vs Book Value. The reference starts with the name and initial of the author, the year in brackets, the title of the article in single speech marks (not capitalized), followed by the name of the journal in italics (capitalized), and further details. Martin Luther I Have. The details of journals are commonly abbreviated as follows: the volume number followed by value, a colon and the page numbers of the article. If there are different numbers to a volume, this is indicated by including it in brackets before the trapped, colon, if known. Online journals may not have page numbers. For example: Burt, R. (1987) Social contagion and fair, innovation: Cohesion versus structural equivalence, American Journal of Sociology , 92:1287335. Make Vs Buy. Thoits, P. Fair Vs Book Value. Hewitt, L. (2001) Volunteer work and well-being, Journal of Health and make vs buy, Social Behaviour , 42(2):11531.

Small, C. (1999) Finding an invisible history: A computer simulation experiment (in virtual Polynesia), Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation , 2(3). Valente, T. Fair Value Value. (1996) Social network thresholds in the diffusion of information, Social Networks , 18(1):6989. Pages on the internet should be cited where used. Make Vs Buy. You should bear in mind the quality of the site before citing from it, but if you use a web site, reference it, too. There are many internet sites that are perfectly acceptable as sources for fair value your essays. The reference includes the mill on liberty summary, name of the value value, author and initial, the year in brackets, the title of the document in italics, the word online in square brackets, the mill on liberty, place of vs book, publication, the publisher, the words available from : followed by the URL, and the date when the document was accessed in brackets. The date is important, because unlike printed works, web sites often change their content or even disappear. Many web sites include a copyright note at the bottom, giving you an martin king a dream, indication when the content was written. For example:

Moser, P. (2005) Politik im Kanton Zuricheine Synthese [online], Zurich, Statistisches Amt des Kantons Zurich, available from: http://web.archive.org/web/20051224111845/http://www.statistik.zh.ch/statistik.info/pdf/2005_15.pdf [accessed 27th October 2005]. Chan, T. Goldthorpe, J. (2004) Social Status and Newspaper Readership [online], Oxford, Oxford University, available from: http://users.ox.ac.uk/ sfos0006/papers/news4.pdf [accessed 31st March 2005]. Newspaper articles are very similar to journal articles in the way they are cited. The key difference is that rather than the volume, the date is given. The reference therefore includes the name and initial of the author, the year of publication in brackets, the title in single speech marks, the name of the vs book value, newspaper in italics (capitalized), the date, and finally the on liberty summary, page where the article was found. Value Vs Book. For one page its customary to use the abbreviation p. , for articles running over two or more pages, the abbreviation pp. is common. For example: Cockburn, P. Usborne, D. (2004) Burning with anger: Iraqis infuriated by new flag that was designed in London, The Independent , 28th April, pp.23.

Handouts from a lecture can be referenced and should be referenced if they are used as the basis of what you write. Its normally a better idea not to make vs buy use lecture notes, but try to find the original referred to fair value vs book value in the make vs buy, lecture. Not only will you have more control over what was actually said, but also can your readers more easily access books and journal article than lecture handouts. The reference to a lecture handout includes the name and initial of the fair vs book value, lecturer, the year in bracket, the title of the handout in single speech marks, the characters, words lecture notes distributed in value, followed by the name of the course in italics, the trapped characters, word at and the name of fair value vs book value, your institution, the place, and date of the lecture. For example: Burt, S. (2005) Survey sampling and administration, lecture notes distributed in Survey Research Methods at Cambridge University, Cambridge, 9th February 2005. Personal conversations are not commonly considered good sources, but if they are what you use as the basis of your essay, you should include such conversations. Its usually a good idea to have another reference to a printed piece, but sometimes this is not an option. Transience Meaning. In terms of giving the reference, personal conversations are very easy: the name of the person you spoke to, the year in brackets, the vs book value, words conversation with the author and the date of the conversation. For example: Smith, E. (2004) conversation with the author 6th July 2004.

The same format can also be used for personal e-mail, or instant messengers. Once again, bear in mind the trapped, credibility of your sources. With e-mail messages its customary to fair vs book value include the transience, e-mail address of the sender in brackets after the name, but its essential that you obtain consent from the author. The subject line of the e-mail is often included as the title. With all forms of personal conversation, the issue of consent is important. Its always a very good idea to check with the author first. There are sometimes cases that are not so straightforward as the average book or journal article. For everything there is a solution in the academic conventions. If you refer to musical works, television programmes, or pieces of art, check with your institution how this should be done.

If everything else fails, remember the function of referencing, and provide a reasonable amount of information for value vs book value others to chase the work. Common problems include the lack of authors, unpublished documents, or lack of publisher. Where there is no author, often there is an organization. Put the name of the organization. If there is no-one, its customary to put the word Anon instead of the make vs buy, authors name. For example: IDEA (1998) Women in Parliament: Beyond Numbers [online], Stockholm, International IDEA, available from: http://archive.idea.int/women/parl/toc.htm [accessed 28th February 2006].

UN Statistics Division (2006) Social Indicators [online], New York, UN Statistics Division, available from: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/socind/inc-eco.htm [accessed 20th February 2006]. Sometimes the year of a document is not known. Where you have a rough idea, you can put a c before the date, such as in (c.1999). Fair Vs Book. Where you just have no clue, there is no need to mill summary panic: simply put the word unknown instead of the value vs book, year. Documents that are unpublished as such, for example a thesis or a draft article you were sent, should come with the indication that they are not published. This is easily done by including the word unpublished in martin luther i have speech analysis, brackets at the end of the reference. With articles sent to you, you should always ask permission to cite; just like you would with an ordinary e-mail.

For theses its common to value include the kind of thesis after the luther king i have a dream analysis, title, such as PhD thesis or MA thesis . Where the name or place of the publisher is unknown a very simple solution is vs book value used: leave the information blank. This is meaning particularly an issue with internet sites. Including the URL is in fair value, this case much more helpful than trying to guess the name of the publisher. Course materials provided to you are treated very similar to martin luther speech the lecture handouts. Give the vs book value, name of the trapped, author, the year in brackets, the course code if there is one, the course title in italics (capitalized), the fair value vs book value, kind of material and its title in single speech marks, place of publication, and publisher. For example: Peake, S. (2003) U216 Environment , Video 4 Shanghai Boom, Milton Keynes, The Open University. The Open University (2004) DD305 Personal Lives and Social Policy , CD-ROM 2 Interviews and Interviewing, Milton Keynes, The Open University. The capitalization of titles may seem a bit confusing, but it follows a simple logic: its the main title that is capitalized. In the case of a book, the boy by ernesto galarza, main title is that of the book.

In the case of journal articles, on the other hand, the main title is thought to be that of the journal itself. It might be confusing that within the journal, the title of an article often is capitalized. Capitalization is not very hard to fair achieve. Cultural And Chinese Essay. Put in capital letters are all nouns, proper names, the first word, verbs, and adjectives. This is in vs book, fact almost everything.

Not put in capital letters are words like and , in , or , or with . Unfortunately most word processors dont capitalize properly when told to, and put every single word in capital letters, including the transience meaning, ands and withins that should not come with capital letters. Different publishers have different house styles, and you might come across a title with a word you would normally spell differently. This is common with British and American variants, but there are other words, too, such as post-modernity . No matter how strongly you might disagree with the spelling, you should always use the original spelling in fair value vs book value, the references. Its perfectly fine to change them in your essay itself, but not in the references. A good manual of style, such as the Oxford Style Manual (Ritter, 2003) will be able to give you further guidance. Many course providers have their own preferences or house styles, and make vs buy, its advisable to follow these conventions. Where there are no house styles, using a system such as the one outlined in this guide in a consistent manner will be well received.

Youll find full references to every work mentioned in vs book value, this book at the end. Its difficult to write about Policy: Culture Essay referencing without mentioning plagiarism. Plagiarism describes the act or result where you take the words or ideas of somebody else and present them as your own. Plagiarism is vs book value considered serious academic misconduct and can be punished severely. Most importantly, however, your reputation is on the line. The origin of the word plagiarism gives you an idea what others will think of trapped, you when you plagiarize. Fair Vs Book Value. The word goes back to the Latin plagiarius , a thief and kidnapperin particular a child snatcher and somebody abducting slaves. The modern use in academia brands you a literary thief (OED, 2005). There are a number of reasons why plagiarism occurs. Make Vs Buy. The worst case is vs book deliberate plagiarism (for whatever reason). Careless work may lead to plagiarism, but is martin king i have speech analysis not commonly considered as severe an offence as the deliberate case.

Careless work is value vs book often a sign of students working too closely to barrio ernesto the original, and this can be easily remedied. Without changing your habit, simply by including references to where you got the ideas from, and putting speech marks where you quote, you technically are done. In practice, you still might rely too much on the original and fair vs book, not deliver as good an essay as you could. Deliberate plagiarism, often motivated by laziness, cant be remedied directly. At the time, it may seem a reasonable risk to copy from the internet, but is it really worth it? Bear in mind that there is something in for you, toothat is something in addition to the grades. The more you write, the easier it gets. If you work too closely to the original, there is king speech analysis a simple solution: dont write the essay with the books in front of you. Fair Vs Book Value. By so doing, there is very little danger that you copy word by word. In a way, you force yourself to make vs buy make the material your own: and that is a good thingit makes a better argument, your essay will be more original, and not least, youll also get better grades. Rather than having the original works in fair value, front of make vs buy, you, try using your notes.

As you still will need to put those references for the ideas you take from others, make a note whenever you do so. I use brackets with three X inside, to remind myself that I need to put a proper reference. Often I remember very well who said this, so I include, for example, (Granovetter XXX) inside the text. When checking the essay, its hard not to notice the triple X; and fair vs book value, there is always the search facility in the word processor. By putting a place holder, I can get on with the trapped characters, job of writing without interrupting my thoughts.

Equally important, I leave some traces indicating to myself that there is some more work to be done: finding the proper reference, for example. If you think plagiarism is hard to detect by your marker, think again. There are a great number of signs that give plagiarized work away. Fair Value. Technology-wise, your markers are likely to have the same possibilities than you have if not more. If you can copy and paste something you found on the internet, its equally easy for your marker to on liberty summary find it on a search engine, again. It would, of course, be possible, to change plagiarized work to fair value vs book the extent that the deed is no longer easy to spot.

Usually, however, this is just as much work as writing the essay yourself. Just to Policy: American Culture Essay give you an idea, the markers of your essay will not only value, have access to make vs buy the same search engines than you have. There is software to scan essays for fair value vs book value duplicates; and many institutes even have access to essay banks (sites on the internet where complete essays are sold). Make Vs Buy. The most successful tool, however, is probably the human brain with its incredible ability to remember. If you copy from a colleague, chances are that your marker has read this one, too. If you copy from a set reading, chances are that your marker has read this one, too. Knowing what is on the reading list helps spot essays that refer to value vs book other works a great deal, or dont refer to some of the core reading. Your marker can estimate how many readings you had time to barrio ernesto galarza read, or whether youre likely to value vs book value have read a great number of papers on the Belgian perspective of whatever issues is set in the question. An even easier sign is having the same paragraph twice in the same essay, for example. There are more subtle signs, too, such as sudden changes in martin luther king speech analysis, style or formatting. Many people are unaware of how idiosyncratic ones writing style is.

They are in fair, fact so individual that writing styles can be used to determine how many people wrote a document, such as the Christian Bible (Jakoblich, 2001). Writing style includes the tenses we use, the level of formality, our own choice of words, the kinds of metaphors we put, whether we use American or British English, choices over punctuation, the length of sentences, or the use of specialist terms. Typographic signs include font size, choices of where to break paragraphs, spaces in between lines, and things like proper m- and n-dashes (when copying from electronic articles). The presence or lack of references is often an easy sign: for example, where there are many references inside the text, but few at the end, or where the Cultural Policy: Culture, citation style changes within a single essay. A marker may get suspicious where there is suddenly a section with many references, or suddenly none. Sometimes, students even include hyperlinks in fair value vs book value, references when copying from electronic journals; and have them automatically underlined by the word processor. Even where you take care of these issues, a paragraph copied from the internet will very unlikely link well with the rest of your essay. The style may be inappropriate, or just different.

Essays from an essay bank may be internally consistent, but very rarely are they really relevant to the exact question you have been set. In summary, you can avoid plagiarism easily. Boy By Ernesto Galarza. This is done by writing freely without having the books right in front of you. Instead, work with your notes, and value vs book, take care to put references where you use the ideas from others. Dont use the American and Chinese Culture, internet to copy from, no matter how tempting it is. It will hardly ever be worth it. There is an important difference between citations and quotations. Unfortunately, confusion is commonplace; and value, the terms are frequently used incorrectly. Knowing your citations from your quotations is useful when writing essays. Its essential, in fact, if you want to reference properly.

Citations are about mill summary ideas you take from others. Quotations are about the exact words used by value, others. This is really the whole distinction. So, when using your own words, you cite; when you use the American Culture Essay, words of someone else, you quote. Why cant a man be more like a woman? (Blankenhorn, 1995, p.117) is a quotation, because I use the exact same words Blankenhorn did. Fair Value Vs Book. However, when stating that families in barrio boy by ernesto, the US are increasingly defined by the absence of a father (Blankenhorn, 1995), I only use the idea, not the exact words.

When putting a reference, the fair value, difference between a citation and a quotation is American Culture that for a quotation we always put a page number. This is done to enable the reader to check the fair value, words in the original context. In the list of references at the end of the trapped characters, text, there is no difference. Short quotations are included in vs book value, the text, and transience meaning, enclosed by speech marks. Longer quotations are set apart from the value vs book value, main text by indenting the quotations, and usually putting in a slightly smaller font. Longer means about mill on liberty 3 to 4 lines or more. For example: It is true that many voters may be voting for reasons wholly unconnected with social inequalities in any of the value vs book value, three dimensions. They may attach greater importance to some specific issue such as foreign affairs, or they may vote out of personal reasons or habits with which egalitarianism has nothing to do. Martin Luther I Have A Dream. (Runciman, 1966, p.136) When quoting someone else, you should take great care to fair vs book value copy the make vs buy, words exactly.

Sometimes, you might want to change a quote slightly in order to make it fit your essay. If these changes are substantial, you should use your own words and cite the fair value vs book value, work instead. Mill On Liberty Summary. If the changes are small, use square brackets to indicate that you have changed the text. Fair Value. For example, you might quote Rawls (1999, p.87) that intelligent people dont [deserve their] greater natural capacity. I have included the words that I changed in square brackets, leaving the rest the same. Make Vs Buy. This indicates to my readers that the words in square brackets are not the exact same as Rawls used. For reference, the original reads: No one deserves his greater natural capacity (p.87). Value Vs Book. I made the changes, because I wrote about transience intelligent people, and Rawls was talking in more general terms. Whilst quotations can lighten up an value, essay, you should not rely on them too much.

Your own writing is much more important, and often text you quote was written for a different purpose. The consequence is that the make vs buy, quotations may be relevant in content (what is being said), but in terms of style dont fit well with what you wrote. If you rely too much on quotations, you run the risk that your readers will think that you maybe dont really know what youre writing about: that you have not understood the material well enough. When writing an value, essay, particularly when writing an extended essay, its easiest to put the references whilst you write. Trapped. This is the case, because you still know where you got the idea from. I keep a place holder to remind myself that a reference is needed if I cant remember the value, author right away. Often, I will know at characters, least some of value, it, and write this down. By putting a place holder rather than chasing the reference right away, I can stay focused on the writing.

However, I also indicate that the essay is not completed. Place holders like (Baudrillard, XXX) or (XXX last weeks reading) will help me find the full references once I completed the essay or section. References are needed whenever you write an academic piece of writing. Even where you can get away without referencing, by including references your essay will be taken more serious. Its a good habit to put references all the time, so when you really need tosuch as in luther speech, your thesisyoull not struggle, or spend days trying to find out how to reference a chapter in fair vs book value, a book. There are a number of software packages such as Endnote , Refworks , Scholars Aid Lite , or Bibus that help you putting references. These computer applications interact with your word processor, and automate much of the referencing process. They manage citations, and usually let you search libraries and a dream speech analysis, journal databases. Value. Useful and flexible as they are, such software packages need some time to get used to. Its thus a good idea to familiarize yourself with their working before the deadline is menacing. Transience Meaning. For example, make sure you know how to put page numbers for quotations.

Even if you dont use a dedicated computer program to manage your references, it might be useful to collect references in a separate file. So, after completing your essay, copy all the references to a separate file. The next time you cite the same paper, itll be a simple case of copying and pasting, without the work of formatting the reference. Keeping the full references with your notes can safe a great deal of time, too.